Booklet cuộc thi cuộc thi “Bắt trọn khoảnh khắc xanh” tại: https://greenhub.org.vn/…/2023/07/THE-LE-CUOC-THI.pdf
⇒ Stream on: Zoom and Livestream on Fanpage ZHub
Join our Talkshow (Deadline: 15:00 on 11 August 2023) at: https://forms.gle/pVij8a2BgHav2dLs9
Join “Capturing green moments” competition (Deadline: 23:59 on 13 August 2023) at: https://forms.gle/zqzj6vR6VGTidkgH9
You want to know more about zero-waste practices in daily life?
You want to connect with the community that loves green living?
You want to spread responsibility and green living spirit to the community?
If you want to realize those concerns, quickly register to participate in our Talkshow: “Know yourself – Renovate environment” (20:00 on 11 August 2023).
Part 1: Lead the way
Introducing ZHub and GreenHub in order to help participants understand more about community projects, orientate suitable activities for each individual to experience and spread social values.
Part 2: Overcome challenging obstacles
Sharing an overview of the knowledge and experience coming from the speakers’ stories. Along with that, there are orientations to help participants see clearly how to start practicing a green lifestyle from their own available resources, how to apply them and know the responsibility of the next generation on this challenging journey.
Part 3: Start confidently
Join the guest speaker to answer questions from the participants. At the same time, give suggestions for everyone’s journey to start a green lifestyle.
– Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration at the Academy of Policy and Development
– More than 7 years’ experience consulting for businesses including Green Development Support Center (GreenHub)
– Co Founder of ZHub Project at GreenHub
– Teaching and guiding research at universities: Bachelors, masters and doctoral programs at the Academy of Policy and Development, Chu Van An University, Thai Nguyen University, National Economics University, University of Economics (VNU), Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics
– Training many businesses and cooperatives in the following localities: Hanoi, Thanh Hoa, Ninh Binh, Gia Lai, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau….
– Online training on Edubit, Davilaw platforms
2. Ms. Nguyen Thi Khanh Tra
– Youth Union Secretary at Phenikaa University
– Developing and implementing programs to support and accompany students in learning and conducting scientific research “Raising Phenikaa students’ awareness of Zero waste school”
– Directing successful implementation of annual winter volunteering campaigns, spring volunteering campaigns, green summer campaigns
– Implementing a model of training on drowning prevention for children in Yen Nghia Ward
– Directing the program of teaching sexual abuse prevention skills to more than 50 children in Hoa Binh
– Head of the organizing committee of the University-wide Blood drive
3. Ms. Do Dieu Linh
– Founder of Gaea Social Enterprise – Fabrics and recycled products
– Lecturer of Faculty of Tourism at Dai Nam University
– Formerly Coordinator – Lot 1 – Environmentally and Socially Responsible
Tourism Capacity Development Programme (ESRT) at the Vietnam Academy of Responsible Tourism (ART Vietnam)
– Formerly Program Officer – Community Tourism Project in Nam Dam Commune, Quan Ba, Ha Giang at People and Nature Reconciliation (PanNature)
– Formerly Project Assistant – Building a Community Tourism model in the buffer zone of Xuan Thuy National Park and Ran Trao Nature Reserve at the Centre for Marinelife Conservation and Community Development (MCD)
4. Mr. Bui Thanh Hoang
– Founder of HopFarm
– Formerly Head of Environment Technology Research Department at Institute of Mining Science and Technology – Vinacomin
– Doctor of Mine Environmental Engineering – Liaoning Technical University – China
Let’s join us to learn and listen to useful sharing from our experienced speakers!