GreenHub is looking for a companion to join us on our journey of developing solutions and initiatives to reduce plastic waste for a greener Vietnam!
The “Local Solutions for Plastic Pollution (LSPP)” is a project funded by USAID, aiming to reduce plastic pollution by building collective action from the ground up by strengthening and uniting networks, communities and individuals.
We are seeking potential candidates for the position of LSPP Project Coordinator.
- Responsible for project planning, budget allocating, implementation, monitoring and reporting; effectively use all project resources to ensure that activities are carried out as planned; coordinate project implementation activities in accordance with the schedule and budget as agreed between the stakeholders
- Participate in project design and proposal writing
- Represent GreenHub in national and international meetings related to project activities
- Daily management of project activities and human resources (Project Coordinator and Project Officer)
- Participate setting up and testing the M&E system. Monitor and evaluate project progress and implementation
- Facilitate the dissemination of best practices and lessons learned across projects
- Organize and participate in relevant national and international seminars/networking
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities of GreenHub and sponsors.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field related to development and/or environmental issues;
- Can demonstrate a minimum of 3 – 5 years in a similar position and have a thorough understanding of environmental, waste management and development issues; familiar with the science-based approach;
- Proven experience in the use of participatory methods;
- Proven program management and development experience;
- Have conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking with the ability to analyze the development context and driving factors, especially in relation to policies and practices in the workplace;
- Experience in capacity building, partnership management;
- Have good communication skills, fluent in Vietnamese and English both written and spoken;
- Willingness and ability to travel to Vietnam’s field sites.
For detailed information: https://bit.ly/3zL0qAM
Application deadline: 30/11/2022