GreenHub’s office in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for green warriors for the Administrative Intern position. If you are passionate about the environment and green development, please apply now!
JD Details: https://bit.ly/JD-TTS-Hanh-chinh
Support the implementation of administrative activities to ensure the continuity of the office, including:
- Phone answer, receive, and send incoming and outgoing mail.
- Sort archives in chronological order.
- Manage and purchase necessary stationery for the office.
- Support to complete payment, advance, and refund documents.
- Participating in project activities, events, seminars, meetings, and communication.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Coordinator and Head of Office Representative.
- Interested and participating in environmental activities
- Have an understanding of administrative management activities
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, website, and social channels,…
- Language ability (English) is an advantage.
- Responsibility, enthusiasm, and commitment to spend time in the organization’s activities.
- Probation period: 2 weeks from the date of starting work at GreenHub
- Interns need to commit to working for at least 6 months
- Working time: minimum 14h/week, flexible registration from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, Monday – Friday every week.
Interested candidates, please fill out the application form before May 30, 2022: https://forms.gle/8N7J82qdkPGmCqnj6
The application form includes:
- CV (English/Vietnamese) stating qualifications and experience
- An open letter introducing yourself, your interest, and your suitability for the position